Serving Connecticut, Westchester and Putnam Counties

Work Requests in Canton

Connecticut Basement Systems is dedicated to helping our community by always providing exceptional customer service, quality craftsmanship, and reliable products. It's how we've built our reputation for excellence in Canton. Learn more about Connecticut Basement Systems's recent work requests in Canton and nearby areas!

Learn more about Connecticut Basement Systems' recent work requests in Canton, CT
Project Location: Canton, CT
1994 square foot home - want to finish basement to add rec room, bedroom with closet, and bathroom. The ceilings are low and pipes are exposed
Project Location: Canton, CT
2900 sf Dutch Colonial 2 story house. Started as 1 story ranch, but several additions were built thru the years. Approx. 70% of basement's area is bare earth w/crawlspace 3'high; remaining 30% is finished concrete w/walls. Believe that moisture from basement is causing exterior paint to bubble & peel off. Concrete walls allow moisture in year-round, but esp. w/heavy rains.
Project Location: Canton, CT
Hello. Our basement has a small leak at the foundation. It appears to be a new crack, it has not leaked before. Please call me as soon as you can to arrange an inspection/estimate. Thank you.